Voting is now closed. Thanks for your interest in the 2023 COSSA Board of Directors!
Deadline to Vote: February 7 @ 5 pm MT
COSSA is now considering candidates for its 2023 Board of Directors, the elected group that oversees the direction of the Colorado Solar and Storage Association. This is your opportunity to shape the future of Colorado’s dynamic solar and storage industries by voting for the esteemed cast of candidates below. Each member organization will be able to for their top eight candidates. The eight candidates with the most votes will join their first COSSA Board Meeting on February 17th, 2023.
Meet the 2023 Candidates:
- Eliot Abel–Co-Owner & Senior Director of Commercial Business Development, Namaste Solar [Incumbent]
- Jon Braun–Director of Partnership Development-West, BluePath Finance
- Christopher Campbell–Co-Owner & Director of Project Management, Atlasta Solar Center
- William Clay–Owner and President, Solar Power Pros [Incumbent]
- Becca Gallery–Managing Partner, Cloudbreak Energy Partners, LLC
- Eric Hopf–Director of Project Management, Photon Brothers
- Matt Hosking–Senior Director of Operations, WattMore
- Nick Kerwin–Project Acquisition Director, New Energy Equity
- Byron Kominek–Owner & Manager, Jack’s Solar Garden
- Margaret Kral–GRID Alternatives Colorado, Executive Director
- Richard Krauze–CEO, K2 Renew [Incumbent]
- Thomas Myers–VP of Business Development, Concord Servicing
- Kacie Peters–Director of Industry Relationships, Pivot Energy [Incumbent]
- Craig Rasmuson–CEO, Syrcuit Energy Solutions
- Avery Rebar–Regional Sales Manager, Eagleview
- Zaki Robbins–Partner, Moye White LLP [Incumbent]
- Emery Vargo–Director, McCarthy Building Companies
- Courtney Welch–Policy & Strategy, SunPower Corporation
- Chris Worley–Director of Policy, Sunrun [Incumbent]
- Jake Yurek–Chief Operating Officer, Jordan Energy & Food Enterprises
Ballots now available
Each member company / organization gets one ballot. Please ensure you are the authorized voter for your company / organization.
Voting is now closed.
Candidate Call January 31st
The Candidate Call will be held on January 31, 2023 from 12:00 – 1:30 pm MT
A recording of the candidate call will be made available to interested members. If you will not be able to make the member call on January 31st, please email email@example.com for the link.
Voting Ends February 7th!
The DEADLINE for voting is Wednesday, February 7th, 5pm MT. New Board members will be notified soon after, and they should expect to attend the 2023 Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West Conference.
Please contact Kathleen Staks, Board Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.