Vote for the 2022 COSSA Board and Help Lead Colorado’s Solar and Storage Industries!
Deadline to Vote: 5 pm MT January 26
COSSA is now considering candidates for its 2022 Board of Directors, the elected group that oversees the direction of the Colorado Solar and Storage Association. This is your opportunity to shape the future of Colorado’s dynamic solar and storage industries by voting for the esteemed cast of candidates below.
- Erin Bibeau, Senior Associate, Logan Simpson
- Jake Bobrow, Director of Development, SunShare [incumbent]
- Sarah Derdowski, Executive Director, Global Energy Management Center
- Steve Drew, Director of Market Development, Borrego
- Taylor Henderson, Chief Energizing Officer, Outshine Energy [incumbent]
- Shaun Laughlin, Head of US Strategic Development, Standard Solar, Inc.
- Thomas Polich, Esq., General Counsel / CAO, TAP Synergy Works
- Jonathan W. Postal (JW), CEO/Founder, Nikola Power & Chairman, BecauseSolar [incumbent]
- Kathleen Staks, President, Hahn Public [incumbent]
- Janna West-Heiss, Director of Communication & Corporate Development, Solaris Energy Inc.
Ballots now available
Each member company / organization gets one ballot. Please ensure you are the authorized voter for your company / organization.
Candidate Call on January 20th
The Candidate Call will be from 12:00 – 1:00 pm MT on January 20, 2021.
A recording of the candidate call will be made available to interested members. If you will not be able to make the member call on January 20th, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
Voting Ends January 26th!
The DEADLINE for voting is Wednesday, January 26th, 5pm MT. New Board members will be notified soon after, and they should expect to attend the 2022 Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West Conference.
Please contact Roger Freeman, Board Chair, at email@example.com