Vote for the 2020 COSSA Board and Help Lead Colorado’s Solar and Storage Industries!
Deadline to Vote: 12 p.m. Monday, February 17, 2020
COSSA is now voting for its 2020 Board of Directors, the elected group that oversees the direction of the Colorado Solar and Storage Association. This is your opportunity to shape the future of Colorado’s dynamic solar and storage industries by voting for the esteemed cast of candidates below.
- Jake Bobrow, Director, Project & Business Development, GRID Alternatives
- Jake DiRe, Chief Executive Officer, EcoMark Solar
- Lachlan Fleet, Chief Executive Officer, SolarReviews.com & Solar-Estimate.org
- Taylor Henderson, Chief Energizing Officer, Outshine Energy
- Shaun Laughlin, Head of US Strategic Development Partnerships, Project Finance Acquisition, Standard Solar, Inc.
- Matthew Lloyd, Director of Origination, BayWa r.e. Solar Projects
- J.W. Postal, Founder/Chief Executive Officer, Nikola Power
- Zaki Robbins, Partner, Moye White LLP
- Kathleen Staks, Director of External Affairs, Guzman Energy
- Tyler Surat, Owner, Steel City Solar
- Ali Weaver, Senior Project Development Manager, Silicon Ranch Corporation
- R.T. Weber, President, Gridkick Energy
Voting Ends February 17th!
The DEADLINE for voting is February 17th. New Board members will be notified Monday, February 17th, and they should expect to attend the next COSSA Board meeting the afternoon of Friday, February 21st. Thank you for those who joined our Candidate Forum to hear from our candidates – please click here to listen to a recording of the call.
Please contact Nick Perugini, Board Chair.