Summer Solstice Virtual Series
June 18th Agenda
1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
Hear from our sponsors, and a renowned voice (to be announced) in the clean energy space about the progress we’ve made as an industry and the opportunities in the near future.
1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Industry Trainings & Education Sessions
Choose one of the following concurrently run trainings or education sessions.
- The future of permitting – SolarApp demo + networking, NREL and Sunrun
- Sail smoothly in the investor space-ask an independent engineer (IE), E3 Consulting
- Ensure your business is up to date with necessary cybersecurity protocols, Moye White LLP
- Presidential climate recommendations paper – informative and interactive discussion, Chuck Kutscher, Climate scientist, Author, former NREL, and current Fellow at the Renewable and Sustainability Energy Institute
- Solar CitiSuns – latest developments and how to effectively advocate for our industry, Former COSSA ED Rebecca Cantwell and former COSSA Board Chair John Bringenberg
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Missing the trade show floor? Come walk this virtual floor, network, and educate yourself on the newest products. Exhibitor list to be released Thursday, June 4th.
Technology Reveal, SEI Online Give-away, and Closing Remarks
Hear from manufacturer and COSSA member Canadian Solar as they unveil some new high wattage modules and give some hints at what’s coming in the future. Solar Energy International will also be giving away 1 x Full SEI Online Campus Scholarship ($845 value) to a lucky participant. Closing remarks from our sponsors and event hosts will also be provided.
Tickets to join the series are $25, $10 of which will be donated to the Food Bank of the Rockies to support their efforts during the COVID-19 Crisis. The rest of the funds will benefit New Energy Colorado and COSSA to further strengthen the work of solar and energy storage workers across the state.