Your Continued Support is Critically Important
On behalf of the solar and energy storage industries, thank you for being an important COSSA member — together we’re developing innovative models for increasing solar use across Colorado. Thanks to dedicated members like you we lowered solar permit fees, fought back against solar suspensions, promoted solar use, and expanded solar markets. We’ve come a long way, but this is an urgent time for the solar industry and your continued support is critically important.
It is Time to Renew
Membership Strengthens Efforts to Expand Solar and Energy Storage Markets
It’s time to renew your membership. With your support, we’ll push to expand the renewable energy standard, implement our new statewide Solar Thermal Roadmap to growth, partner with local governments to build solar friendly communities — and to reduce the balance of system costs. Equally importantly, by renewing your membership we’ll boost the visibility of your business as a solar leader and help you stay informed about the opportunities ahead.
Your COSSA membership gives you tremendous benefits and can help improve the profitability of your solar activities:
- Expand solar markets to help your business succeed
- Combat political threats that could put your organization at risk
- Network with solar leaders and build professional connections
- Post job opportunities on COSSA’s solar job board for free
- Post solar news releases on our website homepage for free
- Promote your organization in our directory of solar businesses
- Have a voice into key decisions that affect your business
- Stay informed in a rapidly changing industry
- Understand legislative changes and what it means for you
- Promote solar public outreach to help generate leads
- Influence decisions at the Public Utilities Commission
- Get discounts to solar workshops, conferences, and events
- Gain the satisfaction of knowing you’re doing your part
COSSA: Leading Colorado’s Solar and Storage Industries
COSSA is the award-winning nonprofit that’s leading Colorado’s solar and energy storage industries. If solar is your business (or in your future) then renewing your COSSA membership is one of the smartest moves you can make. Together with hundreds of solar businesses your membership strengthens efforts to expand solar markets, advance policy, remove barriers — and boosts visibility for your business.
Three Easy Ways to Renew Your Membership
- Mail to COSSA, 1536 Wynkoop St, Suite 300, Denver, Colorado 80202
- Phone at (303) 333-7342.