Become a Member
The Colorado Solar and Energy Storage Industry Leader
Established in 1989, the Colorado Solar and Storage Association [formerly the Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association (COSEIA)] is the award-winning nonprofit that’s leading Colorado’s solar and energy storage industries. If solar and/or energy storage is your business (or in your future) then becoming a COSSA member is one of the smartest moves you can make. Your membership strengthens efforts to expand markets, advance policy, remove barriers, and boosts visibility for your business as a solar and energy storage leader.
Our annual investment levels are based on in-state annual company revenues. We rely on the honor system and expect that all our members are reporting actual revenues. This information is strictly confidential. COSSA could not do the work that it does without the financial and community support of its members!
Click the button below to fill out a new member application to join our prestigious organization! Please email Jason Henderson at email@example.com or call us at 303.333.7342 for additional information. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your COSSA membership gives you tremendous benefits and can help improve the profitability of your solar and energy storage activities:
- Expand solar and energy storage markets to help your business succeed
- Combat political threats that could put your organization at risk
- Network with solar and energy storage leaders and build professional connections
- Post job opportunities on COSSA’s solar job board for free
- Promote your organization in our directory of solar and energy storage businesses
- Have a voice on key decisions that affect your business
- Stay informed in a rapidly changing industry
- Understand legislative changes and what it means for you
- Promote solar public outreach to help generate leads
- Influence decisions at the Public Utilities Commission
- Receive deep discounts to solar workshops, conferences, and events
There are tremendous opportunities in Colorado’s solar marketplace and as a national