Become a Member
The Colorado Solar and Energy Storage Industries Leader
Established in 1989, the Colorado Solar and Storage Association [formerly the Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association (COSEIA)] is the award-winning nonprofit that’s leading Colorado’s solar and energy storage industries. If solar is your business (or in your future) then becoming a COSSA member is one of the smartest moves you can make. Your membership strengthens efforts to expand markets, advance policy, remove barriers — and boosts visibility for your business as a solar leader.
Our annual membership investment is based on in-state annual company revenues. We rely on the honor system and expect that all our members are reporting actual revenues. COSSA could not do the work that it does without the financial support of its members!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-333-7342 with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your COSSA membership gives you tremendous benefits and can help improve the profitability of your solar activities:
- Expand solar markets to help your business succeed
- Combat political threats that could put your organization at risk
- Network with solar leaders and build professional connections
- Post job opportunities on COSSA’s solar job board for free
- Promote your organization in our directory of solar businesses
- Have a voice on key decisions that affect your business
- Stay informed in a rapidly changing industry
- Understand legislative changes and what it means for you
- Promote solar public outreach to help generate leads
- Influence decisions at the Public Utilities Commission
- Get discounts to solar workshops, conferences, and events
There are tremendous opportunities in Colorado’s solar marketplace – and as a national