Become a Member
A Colorado Solar Industry Leader
Established in 1989, the Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association (COSEIA) is the award-winning nonprofit that’s leading Colorado’s solar industry. If solar is your business (or in your future) then becoming a COSEIA member is one of the smartest moves you can make. Your membership strengthens efforts to expand markets, advance policy, remove barriers — and boosts visibility for your business as a solar leader.
Our membership dues are based on annual company revenues and we rely on the honor system. We hope that all our members are paying dues based on actual revenues. COSEIA could not do the work that it does without the financial support of its members!
It’s quick and easy to join COSEIA, please e-mail email@example.com or call us at 303-333-7342 if interested!
Your COSEIA membership gives you tremendous benefits and can help improve the profitability of your solar activities:
- Expand solar markets to help your business succeed
- Combat political threats that could put your organization at risk
- Network with solar leaders and build professional connections
- Post job opportunities on COSEIA’s solar job board for free
- Promote your organization in our directory of solar businesses
- Have a voice on key decisions that affect your business
- Stay informed in a rapidly changing industry
- Understand legislative changes and what it means for you
- Promote solar public outreach to help generate leads
- Influence decisions at the Public Utilities Commission
- Get discounts to solar workshops, conferences, and events
There are tremendous opportunities in Colorado’s solar marketplace – and as a national leader Colorado often influences what happens in other states. But success in solar doesn’t happen by itself. It starts by joining COSEIA. Your support is urgently needed and greatly appreciated.