COSSA Code of Ethics
As a member organization of the Colorado Solar and Storage Association (COSSA), we are committed to conducting our business in an ethical manner and upholding the integrity of the solar industry. As part of this commitment, we pledge to:
- Accurately and honestly represent the cost, capabilities, reliability, performance and other characteristics of solar products and services in all business dealings.
- Design, build, install, operate and/or maintain products in a manner compatible with public health, safety, and environmental values.
- Employ or engage well‐trained personnel to provide current, correct, and understandable product information.
- Offer and honor clear, understandable warranties that comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Treat consumers in a professional and timely manner.
- Accurately and honestly represent any financing mechanism in any transaction so as to be highly transparent and forthright as to its terms.
- Conform to the law and intent of federal, state, utility, and local incentives and fairly represent the impact of such incentives in all transactions.
- Accurately and honestly represent ourselves and our products, services, and/or projects to any government entity from which we intend to receive financial or other assistance, and fully comply with the terms of any such assistance received.
- Accurately and honestly represent our primary business category and relevant revenue for purposes of COSSA membership.
- Support the mission and goals of COSSA.