New Energy Colorado
New Energy Colorado is a non-profit organization working to engage citizens in shaping our energy future. We provide education about how our energy system and utilities function today, and what changes are needed to pave the way for a future dominated by renewable energy, energy efficiency, and a smart grid. We work on programs including the Tour of Solar and Sustainable Homes, the Colorado Solar Coalition and in building a community of Solar CitiSuns. We invite you to get involved in this exciting period of transformation.
Support Us with Your Amazon Purchases
Please help us support solar during this holiday season by participating in the Amazon “Smile” program, which will donate a percentage of all your Amazon purchases to New Energy Colorado.
Support Us with Your King Sooper’s Purchases
King Soopers will donate a small percentage of each customer’s purchase to New Energy Colorado. To participate, sign in with your loyalty card and scroll to the bottom of the page and under the Community section, click on “KingSoopers Community Rewards” and then click on the “Enroll Now” button. In the box under “Find an Organization”, input the code “SV462” This is the code for NECO. Click “search”. Your search results will show a box that says New Energy Colorado. Click “enroll”. Your purchases are now automatically linked to NECO!
Solar Energy International
Protect Solar Certifications & Credentials Colorado (PSCCCO)
Established in 2020, Protect Solar Certifications & Credentials Colorado (PSCCCO) will:
- Join with other organizations to monitor the introduction of legislation that is detrimental to PSCCO, and to solar.
- Encourage PSCCCO members and other organizations to support key legislators during their legislative races so that when we need their support, they will be there for us.
- Inform PSCCCO members when their interests are threatened so that they can testify at legislative hearings, lobby legislators and have input on whatever positions PSCCCO takes on legislation.
- Consider amending legislation that is harmful to PSCCCO
- Work with other organizations such as COSSA, SEIA and NABCEP.
Learn more – https://www.protectsolarccco.org/