Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developers, owners, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver clean, renewable energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost-effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Associate, Project Development
Location: Remote or Nashville, TN
Overview: This position is responsible for supporting Silicon Ranch’s greenfield site development strategy. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing team.
Main Responsibilities: In this position, the Associate will assist other Project Development team members with creating and maintaining site trackers, conducting desktop analyses, and independent research to guide the company’s project siting efforts, and generally support the group’s processes and project development efforts across a significant project portfolio.
We are seeking a well-organized individual with exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills. A strong candidate will have an intuitive understanding of an energy project’s economics and ability to maintain the big picture, while having outstanding attention to detail. Growth and development in the role will come commensurate with the individual’s learning and expertise.
This position will require travel and interaction with landowners, attorneys, and other stakeholder organizations. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to solve problems and create value through the site location process. They must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, working under pressure, and adapting to new or changing situations rapidly.
Essential responsibilities will include business development and project development support, including project development related tasks and site selection work. Must coordinate work with others in multi-disciplinary teams and work collaboratively to develop and communicate effective solutions to problems as they arise.
Reporting: Manager, Project Development
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Up to 2 years of work experience in project management, land development, or Real Estate
- Technical: Exposure to the US energy and/or renewable market desirable
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and the position title to firstname.lastname@example.org