Sunsense Solar is a busy solar design and installation company in need of a multi-talented administrator to provide support in a variety of areas. Responsibilities include Project Manager/office staff support and reception duties. Social media skills a plus. Organized self-starter looking for an entry pathway into a solar career or for an administrative position in an environmentally conscious company.
Do you care about protecting the environment and would like your daily work life to contribute to the mitigation of climate change?
Would you like to work with a fun dedicated professional team within a supportive company culture?
Are you interested in a career in the solar industry and are looking for a place to grow?
Sunsense offers competitive wages, professional development opportunities, paid time off, fun and recreation with the team.
- Prior experience in administrative role preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel & Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clean driving record and valid license
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Aptitude to work in an often fast-paced, team environment
- Work with Project Managers in a variety of administrative duties
- Interact with homeowners to gather information, insurance, and signatures
- Interact with electric utility company representatives
- Assemble job packets
- Light warehouse duties
- Organize company related meetings and events
- Track and order for office supply needs
- Field phone calls and greet visitors
- Provide other administrative support tasks as required
- Training will be provided as necessary
- Depending on your background and interest there may also be opportunities to assist with marketing, permitting and/or financial tasks.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range – $18-$28/hour, based on experience
- 90-day review with annual performance evaluations thereafter
- Benefits (pending successful 90-day review)
Professional development planning and continuing education assistance
Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
Vacation & personal time
Limited use of company resources
Discounted ski pass
To apply: Send completed application form, cover letter, and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.