Pivot Energy is seeking a motivated and self-directed Staff Accountant to join our Accounting and Finance Team, headquartered in Denver. This position supports both the company headquarters and regional offices, with projects in development throughout the country. This full-time position will be primarily responsible for review and posting of accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation, and other administrative duties related to accounting. This is an exciting, fast paced industry requiring creative thinking and problem-solving skills to succeed.
- Process accounts payable vendor invoices daily and process weekly check run
- Support accounting team members in asset management, payroll, & credit card transactions
- Manage accounts receivable process including but not limited to invoicing, lien waivers, and collections
- Assist in the reconciliation of weekly cash flow
- Prepare journal entries as part of month-end close
- Prepare month-end reports for management
- Reconciliation of bank and other balance sheet accounts
- Administrative duties such as check printing, mailings, & LLC reporting
- Assist Accounting Team with special projects as needed
- 3-5 years professional experience in an accounting.
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a proven capacity to work in a fast-paced, highly fluid environment
- Must be detail-oriented with hands-on execution capability
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Sage Intacct or equivalent accounting software
- Prior experience in the solar industry a plus
Compensation & Benefits
The base salary range for this position is $65,000-$90,000 depending on relevant experience, along with eligibility for the company’s substantial bonus plan, with a target bonus of 50% of annual salary (prorated in first year based on start date). Total annual compensation potential, when including bonus, is $97,500 -$135,000.
Pivot Energy is dedicated to providing a great work experience for all employees, placing an emphasis on company culture, and a focus on our people. To that end, Pivot offers an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Excellent health/dental/vision insurance benefits with up to 100% of premiums covered by the company
- Four weeks of vacation plus employment milestone bonus vacations
- Company paid life insurance and short- & long-term disability coverage
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) matching (after vesting period)
- Work from home stipend for new employees
- Public transit reimbursement
- PTO for volunteering in the community
- Charitable donation matching up to $500/year
- Professional development and educational reimbursements
A complete list of all the benefits Pivot offers may be provided upon request.