Since 2012, GRNE Solar has been designing and installing commercial and residential solar systems across the Midwest. As a growing organization and now a Nelnet company with branch locations in 5 different states, we’re looking to bring in high performing and dynamic individuals with a passion to treat customers with a genuine and highly rated experience.
Now that GRNE solar is a Nelnet company, you will enjoy perks go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you’re part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator and servicer, payments processor, and K-12 and higher education expert. For over 40 years, Nelnet has been serving its customers, associates, and communities.With a next step in our growth, our team is ready to welcome a Commercial Sales Consultant. The ideal person for this role has experience in commercial sales, the desire to achieve uncapped success in their role, enjoys working with a variety of customers, and can manage multiple projects and deadlines.
**This position will be based out of our Loveland, CO office**
- Work with prospective customers to provide solar array knowledge
- Self-generate leads through existing networks and through business development
- Draft and send out proposals to secure commercial scale projects
- Use a process driven consultative sales approach to match customer needs with company product offerings
- Develop and present product offerings for a variety of stakeholders in varying environments
- Provide education on federal and state incentives for projects
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Equivalent
2+ years of commercial solar sales experience with proven results (required)
Experience with a variety of commercial and non-profit financing options
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to generate at least $5M in annual revenue
- Working knowledge of various federal and state incentives
- Understanding of utility company interconnection and metering policies
- Strong customer service skills with proven customer satisfaction
- High attention to detail and accuracy when working internally with the team and externally with customers
- Proven ability to use a CRM and leverage other tech platforms
Pay for this role is $50,000-$60,000 + commission annually, depending on experience. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.