Material Handler – Bennett
$35.85 (First 12 months)
$38.21 (Second 12 months)
Responsible for unloading inbound material shipments, receiving POs into inventory system, stocking inventory onto shelves, picking and consolidating orders and loading them onto delivery trucks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Four or more years of practical Warehouse experience required
- Forklift operator certification is required
- Requires valid Colorado driver’s license with satisfactory driving record within CORE standards
- CDOT unrestricted Commerical Driver’s License (CDL) with group A designation and air brake endorsement with DOT medical Certificate
- Proficient with position-specific software and applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Proficient with general office equipment
- Receives, unloads and validates material from suppliers and contractors, validates the accuracy of the receipt of this material against purchase orders and properly records the receipt of material in the CORE’s Inventory management system.
- Accurately labels and stores material in the warehouse in a neat and orderly manner and takes necessary action to identify material both as to description and bin location in the warehouse operations.
- Picks, Consolidates and Issues material to construction and service crews and properly charges the material to each specific job through the CORE’s inventory management system.
- Receives material returned from construction jobs, including surplus material issued or material removed from the system to be retired. Decides whether retired material should go back into warehouse stock or be scrapped, then returns the appropriate material through the CORE’s inventory management system.
- Picks and Transfers inventory physically and systematically to and from district warehouses as necessary.
- Assists with warehouse inventory counting, part number documentation and reconciliation as necessary.
- Keeps the warehouse and material storage yard neat and orderly. Identifies and reports potential inventory shortages and product quality issues.
- Maintains purchase order files containing both open and closed purchase orders in both paper and paperless document repository system.
- Ensures that no materials or tools leave the warehouse and storage yard without proper documentation and authorization.
- Assists with the preparation, organization and execution of physical to book inventory audits, counts and the reconciliation of all inventories.
- Performs other duties as directed
CORE offers an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 9/80 work schedule (3-day weekend every other week)
- 160 hours of accruable PTO per year (minimum)
- 100% cooperative-paid benefits, including defined benefit pension plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, basic life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match up to 4%, 100% vested immediately
- Wellness reimbursement up to $300 per year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Paid parental leave
- Education and training reimbursement
- Volunteer paid time off
- Length-of-service program
How to Apply
Apply via our online Job Opening Form. Contact email@example.com to obtain a full job description.
CORE Electric Cooperative is an equal-opportunity employer.
CORE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All qualified candidates are given equal opportunity, and selection decisions are based on job-related factors. We also believe in strength in diversity.