The Lead Residential/Commercial PV Installer completes grid-tied PV projects to the highest levels of safety and quality as the head of their team, ensuring conformance with the system plans and specifications.
- Previous solar installation experience on roof and ground-mounted PV systems required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience dealing with adversity in a calm, professional and solutions-oriented manner.
- Safety certifications (minimum of OSHA 10/30)/NABCEP preferred.
- Experience with conduit bending, route planning and associated NEC guidelines strongly preferred.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Lead the construction of projects according to the assigned design package, applicable codes and company policies with an emphasis on safety, quality and aesthetics.
- Be an inspiration to your team members, encouraging them to consistently exceed safety and quality goals; lead by example.
- Check in with the Project Manager daily, AM and PM, about project status and next steps. Send daily progress pictures. Discuss deviations from design package with Project Manager prior to implementation. Mark up drawing sets with approved changes.
- Responsible for maintaining established QA/QC standards.
- Communicate with stakeholders professionally and respectfully.
- Be responsible for completion, delegation and delivery of required paperwork & documentation.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range – $25-$30/hour, based on experience
- 90-day review with Annual Performance Evaluation
- Health benefits
- Earned vacation, personal/sick time, paid holidays
- Tool/Training/Cell phone stipend
- Relocation stipend (if applicable)