Empowered Energy Systems is seeking a sales manager to join our team at Empowered Energy Systems located in Hotchkiss, CO. This is a year-round position with 32-40 hours/week. Hourly salary 25.00-32.50 DOE with a $1 raise after a two-month review. Benefits include paid time off, 5 paid holidays and a retirement plan (Simple IRA with up to 3% matching).
We are a company that seeks individuals that are interested in being on a team that is committed to honesty and treating other team members and customers with respect. We work closely as a team, and we are each accountable for maintaining excellent customer service and quality work as a goal. We want individuals who are positive and have the enthusiasm to work with others to creatively work on issues and challenges that come up. We strive to keep our work environment as a space for personal development as well as a place for collaborative efforts and creative ideas in all realms of the company.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Technical solar experience with ability to design both residential and commercial PV systems. Experience with energy storage systems is a plus.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competency with Excel and Google Drive.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Management skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain deadlines.
- Have a teamwork attitude and ability to work through challenging problems and situations.
- Commitment to providing an excellent product and serving our clients in an ethical manner.
- Familiarity with CAD Autodesign LT, Helioscope, or other similar design tools.
- NABCEP certification is a plus.
Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing and Lead Cultivation
- Develop and track leads that come through the website, calls to the main phone line, etc.
- Promote through networking and attending local events (this is dependent on time of events and your availability).
- Give public presentations to civic groups.
- Analyze local markets for lead potentials.
- Coordinate with marketing personnel to develop marketing campaigns and presentation materials for all levels of marketing.
Site Visit and Proposal Development
- Perform site visits within Delta, Montrose, and Gunnison Counties, including walking on roofs and climbing ladders, amongst other typical physical activities on a site visit.
- Inspect client electrical panels, systems, and wiring.
- Conduct analysis of clients’ current and projected electrical usage and communicate viable options for beneficial rate changes with PV.
- Design and present proposals for commercial and residential PV systems.
- Manage the collection and organization of all lead and PV system design documentation.
- Help to ensure that all jurisdiction-specific requirements are met for each project.
- Effectively communicate and guide prospective clients through Colorado C-PACE, RENU, REAP,and other loan options.
- Ensure that communication with clients is clear from initial contact to hand off to Project Manager.
- Keep Business Manager updated on proposal development and lead processing.
- Stay current with industry best practices and new equipment.
- Help keep prices up to date and accurate on the proposal template
- Manage other sales team members, working closely with them to ensure they are staying current on their task list and leads through regular communication and weekly meetings.
Please send your resume to Kelly at Businessmanager@empoweredenergysystems.com