Are you looking to get into the renewable energy field? Do you want to get
hands-on in the growth of a startup? Apply to WATTMORE’s Energy Markets
Analyst – internship/fellowship program!
WATTMORE is a clean energy storage technology company, focusing on the
massive scaling of renewable energy. We are looking for someone who can
provide hands-on work in analyzing various energy markets. The ideal
candidates will work cross-functionally across different teams and gain
invaluable experience working within a startup company and have a strong
opportunity for full-time employment in the next few months.
We are looking for candidates for Fall 2022/Spring 2023 and Summer 2023.
In your role, you shall perform the responsibilities that are consistent with
your position as an Energy Market Analyst which are summarized below.
Such responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
● Assist and undertake energy market research in key states, research
and create reports on markets, summarizing regulations, incentives,
and tariffs to create actionable intelligence for the business
development and tech teams
● Support and work with our BD and Finance teams to undertake
financial modeling and analysis of various renewable energy
● Work cross-functionally with peers and colleagues in Product and
● Track industry news and competitor and customer activity
● Track supplier offerings and capabilities
You are expected to work most of the time in the Denver office, but are able
to work remotely, in coordination with the CEO. Still, you will be expected to
come into the office as needed to satisfy the duties and responsibilities of the
● Strong analytical skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word and their Google
● Business oriented college classes (Finance, Accounting, Management,
● Graduate or PHD students preferred, but excited to see if
undergraduates or mid-career folks with strong analytical skills are
interested in this opportunity.
● Strong desire to start a career in renewable energy and cutting edge AI
● Passion for solving environmental and climate issues
● Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment
● Available to work 10-20 hours a week, with flexibility around your school
or life schedule
● The hourly rate for this position is competitive.
● Possibility of earning a full-time job offer, with a competitive salary and