To be an unstoppable force, rethinking conventional forms of energy, reducing reliance on fossil fuels,
being kinder to the environment, and helping anyone and everyone do the same.
To give everyone access to clean, renewable energy solutions – enabling consumers to make
informed decisions about their energy usage, the environment, and how to better their lives.
SunShare started a movement in 2011 with a simple idea: to give anyone with an electricity bill
access to solar energy. A decade later, we’ve created something even bigger — a new way for utilities
and consumers to move from centralized power generation to distributed energy, tap the power of the
private sector, and tackle climate change in a cost-effective manner.
SunShare is America’s oldest and most experienced community solar company. We believe making
clean energy choices for businesses, institutions, homeowners and renters should be easy and
affordable, and that anyone with an electric bill should have the option to enjoy clean, solar
energy. SunShare is a dynamic, fast-paced and highly driven company, having developed more than
110 MWs of solar projects for both large and small utilities. Our unique focus is developing and
operating community-based solar projects. Headquartered in Denver, we are committed to hiring and
developing the best talent from around the world.
The Office & Administrative Coordinator will be engaged in a fast-paced and innovative organization
with a high performing team. They will be responsible for facilitating a functional and friendly
workplace and assisting with various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate for this role will be one
who enjoys implementing and improving organizational processes. The ideal candidate is someone
who thrives in a fast-paced setting where no two days are exactly the same. The Office &
Administrative Coordinator brings order to chaos, enjoys working with team members across all
business units, and ensures that SunShare’s office environment reflects SunShare’s core values.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
This position will work closely with operations while supporting the day-to-day office management and
administrative functions of the company. This position will play a critical role in ensuring that
SunShare’s core business functions are operating efficiently and effectively.
• Acts as the company’s first point of contact for third parties and directs inquiries to the
appropriate internal party as needed.
• Maintains the office and fosters a functional and friendly workplace.
• Serves as the company’s primary purchaser of all necessary equipment, sundry items,
customer incentives, marketing collateral, and consumables while complying with all internal
purchasing policies; maintains an inventory of all general office supplies and orders additional
supplies, as necessary.
• Coordinates events for the office as needed.
• Assists with recruitment efforts on an as needed basis by posting position announcements,
delivering applications to the appropriate hiring managers, and assisting with scheduling
• Assists with employee onboarding and offboarding by ensuring that workspaces are set up
and functional, setting up employee laptops and various IT equipment, assists with related
paperwork as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining SunShare’s information systems and managing the primary IT
vendor. Acts as the first point of contact for internal inquiries related to file location and
• Manages calendars and assists with appointment setting for multiple executives on an as needed basis; arranges and manages travel for SunShare employees on an as-needed basis.
• Provides general administrative support for the executive team including facilitating contract
drafting, execution, filing, and general organization.
• Entity formation, filing periodic reports, administration of project documentation.
• Land acquisition team support and research.
• Assists all team members with various administrative and secretarial needs on an as-need
• 2 – 4 years professional experience as an office administrator or administrative assistant
• A desire to grow within the solar or renewable energy field strongly preferred.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Adobe, DocuSign, Google Suite.
• High level of organizational, prioritization, project management, and time management skills.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Professional, friendly, curious, energetic team player
• Tenacity and a positive mental attitude.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000 annually.
• Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the
applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
• This position includes a competitive benefits package. Benefits include health/dental/vision
insurance benefits with up to 100% of premiums covered by the company, company
sponsored disability coverage, company sponsored life insurance coverage, eligibility to
participate in a 401(k) plan, eligibility to participate in SunShare’s stock option plan, and a
generous paid time off policy.
• A complete list of all the benefits offered at SunShare may be provided upon request.
Qualified applicants should email resume and cover letter to Human Resources at