Position: Sr. Analyst, Structured Finance
Target hire date: Immediately
Type: Full-Time Employee
Reports to: Sr. Director, Structured Finance
Pivot Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce. We actively work to cultivate an inclusive culture that welcomes, empowers, and enables equitable career growth for employees regardless of background.
The Sr. Analyst role is a key member of the financial team at Pivot. It will report to the Sr. Director, Structured Finance and will support all capital market and structured finance activities at the company. The primary focus of this role will be to support the competitive process to effectively raise debt and tax equity financing for our distributed generation solar portfolios.
- Support capital market activities – currently expecting 2-3 financings per year and growing with the business
- Build robust portfolio models with detailed project level inputs
- Build debt and tax equity sizing and financing mechanics to optimize financial structures
- Build CIM to support model
- Support investment bank with outreach to list of banks and institutions
- Support analytics and scenario analysis across proposals
- Support negotiation on all commercial points
- Lead all engagements with third party consultants and financiers to reach financial close
- Support additional financing needs as required
- Work with finance team to properly forecast various financing cash flows into broader corporate model
- Knowledge of the financial aspects of distributed solar financing including tax equity, leverage, and portfolio return analysis.
- Excellent Excel modeling skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong background in structured finance and renewable energy transactions.
- 2+ years of finance related experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The base salary range for this position is $80,000-$105,000 depending on relevant experience, along with eligibility for the company’s substantial bonus plan, with a target bonus of 50% of annual salary (prorated in first year based on start date). Total annual compensation potential, when including bonus, is $120,000-$157,500.
Pivot Energy is dedicated to providing a great work experience for all employees, placing an emphasis on company culture, and a focus on our people. To that end, Pivot offers an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Excellent health/dental/vision insurance benefits with up to 100% of premiums covered by the company
- Four weeks of vacation plus employment milestone bonus vacations
- Company paid life insurance and short- & long-term disability coverage
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) matching (after vesting period)
- Work from home stipend for new employees
- Public transit reimbursement
- PTO for volunteering in the community
- Charitable donation matching up to $500/year
- Professional development and educational reimbursements
A complete list of all the benefits Pivot offers may be provided upon request