Looking for a Lead Solar Technician working out of our Grand Junction Headquarters.
Established in 1979. Atlasta Solar Center has been in business for 43 years.
We are looking to hire long term employees wanting to learn and grow with an ever-expanding business.
Looking for a quality driven individual with an eye for detail, mechanically and technically inclined and is a team player.
Installation and maintenance of residential and commercial photovoltaic systems.
Must be sure footed and comfortable with heights. Electrical experience preferred but not required. Higher starting wage with previous electrical or solar experience. Electrical apprenticeship available along with classes to learn the National Electrical Code and prepare you to test for Colorado Residential Wireman or Colorado Journeyman Electrician license.
- Full time 40+ hours a week.
- Health, vision and dental with 50% paid by Atlasta Solar Center
- Simple IRA with 3% matching
- Monthly production bonus. $2000-$3000 available bonuses per year, not including end of year bonus.
- 90 day probationary period with 180 day performance review.
- Periodical out of town stay required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Background check required.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.