Iconergy seeks to add a Senior Project Developer to our team. This position requires a great deal of interaction with customers as well as other Iconergy staff including Energy Engineers, Sales, Project Developers, Design Engineers, Construction Managers, and Senior Management. The Senior Project Developer will be representing Iconergy at customer sites visits and conference calls as the technical leader and represent the technical team during Senior Management review meetings. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that the candidate possesses strong leadership skills, professionalism, as well as a strong technical background, and excellent communication and technical writing skills.
A day in the life of the successful candidate:
- Lead technical team during all phases of ESPC project development including overall responsibility in conducting energy audits, site investigations, ECM scope development, energy savings calculations, and developing cost estimates for large federal, commercial and institutional facilities.
- Coordinate and schedule site visits with customers and Iconergy personnel.
- Identify and quantify energy conservation opportunities associated with HVAC systems, energy management and control systems, building envelope, and boiler and chilled water central plant systems in ESPC Projects.
- Oversee development of and review energy calculations using whole-building modeling and temperature- bin analysis methods to calculate energy savings associated with ECM upgrades.
- Screen and develop initial costs and savings for ECMs to test viability within an ESPC project. Regularly review ECMs with team during progression of projects to ensure development of cost-effective projects.
- Develop and execute project development approach, schedules, and development budgets. Track technical teams’ progress and establish accountability on deliverables and project development spending.
- Lead development of measurement and verification (M&V) plans. Review and gain approval of M&V methods and with Customers and Senior Management.
- Write draft scopes of work for energy conservation measures for internal Design Engineers and Construction Managers to be later refined for bidding in the marketplace.
- Write detailed Energy Conservation Measure descriptions to be included in proposal submissions as well as oversee development of ECM descriptions written by the technical team.
- Lead technical discussions of scope, savings, and M&V methods during Customer and Senior Management review calls.
Required background for a successful candidate:
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in Energy Engineering and Project Development
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills including prior experience leading technical teams
- Prior experience working for an ESCO developing energy conservation measures for ESPC
- Prior experience developing cost estimates for energy conservation measures.
- PE License
The candidate must also fulfill the following:
- Pass NCIC background check (required)
- Pass an initial drug test and subsequent random drug tests (required)
- Hold a valid driver’s license and provide your own mode of transportation (required).
We value teammates who are committed to the Iconergy team and adaptable to potential shifts in the specifics of their role. Our positions are similar to those at other growing firms: they are functions of the marketplace and, therefore, dynamic. We have described the position as it is forecasted from today through the next twelve months. We are constantly evolving our services and also addressing client requests that may change the description in a number of ways over time.
- Health, Vision, And Dental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account options
- Company Paid Short-And Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Personal and Holidays)
- 401k With Company Match
- License/Certification Reimbursements
- Gym Membership Stipend
- Company paid cell phone or cell stipend
- RTD pass and mileage reimbursement
- Performance Incentives
To apply, please visit http://www.Iconergyco.com/careers
Iconergy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We encourage applications from all demographics and especially those that are traditionally under-represented in engineering and construction.