Iconergy is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Specialist with a passion for both sustainability and marketing.
The ideal candidate will be empowered to have a vision for elevating current marketing collateral and implement those ideas with little to no supervision. This person should be well-organized and an experienced sales and marketing professional with an extreme attention to detail and good communication skills, oral and written.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by providing leadership, information, feedback, and a presence in Iconergy’s client communications be they virtual, in person, phone, or written.
You will use your professional experience, skills, emotional intelligence, and critical thinking to create and distribute marketing content for our proposals, marketing collateral, online presence, and more. These communications will convey Iconergy’s experience and commitment to sustainability and improving the built environment and therefore it is critical that the candidate be knowledgeable and able to communicate sustainable solutions.
The position is currently remote with the expectation that you will transition to being in the office it. This position can be based out of either our Boulder, CO or Denver, CO, office. Your typical tasks will be a variety of tasks such as:
- Manage the development of website, social media (mainly LinkedIn), and online content.
- At several points during the year, be a representative of Iconergy at regional and local trade events as well as other functions when appropriate.
- Develop content for proposals, qualification packages, and other marketing materials that demonstrate our services, staff, and experience.
- Design new and update existing marketing collateral using Microsoft and Adobe products.
- Refine the company’s CRM and assist in optimizing its use and operation so that both future and past company projects are easily sorted and retrievable.
- Ability to create annual marketing budget and provide return on investment and cost-benefit analysis for new endeavors.
- Conduct follow up sales and marketing informational calls to prospective clients, trade organizations or partners.
- Provide quality control on proposals and other materials, including proofreading, editing, updating templates, and transmission/delivery.
- Support company sales initiatives in managing schedules and events, important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Support our sales and technical staff with the preparation, strategy, capture planning, production, and submission of speaking engagements, presentations, and proposals.
- Support sales staff as they identify, develop, and maintain strong relationships with peers throughout the architecture, engineering and construction industry to create relevant project opportunities that supplement Iconergy’s existing industry relationships.
- Provide mentorship to Sales Coordinator/s and participate in training new employees.
Depending on your existing experience and strengths, you may have the opportunity to immediately or eventually grow into these aspects of the business:
- Direct responsibility for parts of a marketing program on your own and, if successful, an entire marketing program.
- Represent Iconergy at speaking and exhibiting events such as conferences, workshops and trade events.
The successful candidate’s background will look something like this:
- Bachelor’s Degree or potentially Associate’s Degree with relevant marketing/sales work experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience working with sales teams providing proposal coordination, proposal development, and general marketing support.
- Proficiency with the full suite of Microsoft Office software and Adobe InDesign are required. required.
- Current or desired proficiency with Adobe Photoshop is required[LM1] .
- Demonstrated experience in creating, enhancing and maintaining written, graphical, and other visual content.
- Well-organized, fervent attention to detail and a self-starter.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (written and oral) in English.
- Understanding of sustainable solutions in the built environment.
- Experience with WordPress and other Adobe Suite products is a plus.
- Experience in commercial and industrial architectural, construction, sustainability, and/or facility management industry throughout the Rocky Mountain region may be considered a plus.
- Direct experience in managing the creation and implementation of sales or marketing programs may be considered a plus.
- Health (HSA qualifying option, FSA option), Vision, And Dental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Savings Account
- Company Paid Short-And Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Personal and Holidays)
- 401k With Company Match
- License/Certification Reimbursements
- RTD pass and mileage reimbursement
- Gym Membership Stipend
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Performance Incentives
You will be asked to submit a resume and cover letter to help us understand why you are the right fit for our team. Tell a story, highlight your most applicable skills, do whatever you think will capture the essence of what you will bring to the table. Examples of content created by you is highly encouraged.
Iconergy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We encourage applications from all demographics and especially those that are traditionally under-represented in engineering and construction.