GoodWe USA Inc. (EIN 85-3151835) is one of the leading PV inverter manufacturers in the world, and No.1 supplier in the hybrid inverter segment, founded in 2010, with over 200 million USD in 2017, more than 3000 employees, Headquarter located at Suzhou, China.
Job Purpose: Responsible for communication with local distributors/partners/installers and end customers, technical training for customers, on-site service. This position needs to do the technical support or after-sales work for the local market.
This position is remote but will require a candidate who can travel to locations across the Denver Metro area and travel to the service repair center in Denver as well.
- Handle general and level 2 inquiries for technical support and after sales related activities.
- Provide daily technical support to customers over phone, email, or face to face. Solve / handle technical escalations from the customers.
- Responsible for supporting and assisting the sales team on technical issues, provide application advice for local distributors and end customers.
- Provide on-site inspection, commissioning, troubleshooting and replacement of defectives Products, with appointments of customers in advance.
- Supervise local Service Logistic providers, manage local exchange pool & return of faulty inverters to local exchange pool.
- Manage and train the local Service providers (Installers) & customers to avoid future failure of inverters due to installation error.
- Perform firmware upgrading and tiny rework in hardware locally.
- Maintain the good communication with Level 2 engineers based in HQ office.
- Provide technical training courses and roadshow about pre-sales, installation and after-sales customers or potential customers, installers and O&M operators, and the third-party service providers as assistant lecturer or lecturer.
- Attend exhibitions and marketing events to setup the hardware environment and introduce products and service issues to support sales and marketing team.
- Submit the related reports and documents to supervisor every week.
- Based in local USA
- More than 3-years in Electrical Electronics, PV industry experience preferred
- Good MS Office operation skill
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical, Electronics preferred
- Have a good communication and coordination ability, great responsibility to work
- Strong hands-on skills
- Have high sense of responsibility and ability to execute
- Drive for the local service cost control