Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association is seeking a Energy Resources Administrator who wants an exciting work atmosphere and to be a part of a team dedicated to exceptional service.
This position will be a key part of a growing initiative that delivers energy products and services to the cooperative’s electric consumers. Under the guidance of the Energy Resources Director, this position helps drive the success of both existing and new member-facing offerings focused on managing electric energy use, including efficiency, distributed generation, and demand response. Project and program administration will include, but are not limited to, energy efficiency, demand response, and net metering programs; community solar, microgrid, and energy storage projects; on-bill repayment management; and beneficial electrification initiatives (electric vehicles, HVAC, etc.).
- Serve as a trusted energy advisor for members inquiring about distributed energy resources (DER) and rate options, including individual consultations through phone and email.
- Administration of existing energy efficiency, demand response, net metering, and pilot rate programs including assisting members with rebates and processes, rebate and incentive payment management, member participation verification, and program data compilation, analysis, and presentation.
- Assist with identifying energy program and service business opportunities that benefit participating members and the entire cooperative.
- Manage existing and new energy products and service offerings, including planning, development, implementation, and ongoing operation.
- Develop financing options, mechanisms, and billing processes for energy product and service offerings and coordinate implementation and auditing procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related or quantitative field (Business Administration, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or similar discipline) or associate degree with 8+ years in a related field required.
- Relevant energy industry knowledge and experience; Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or other equivalent experience or certification; Microsoft Project experience as well as high competency in database management, spreadsheets, and other data software and analysis; Master’s Degree in related field highly desired.
- Five years or greater of professional experience with energy project management and/or administration, customer service, business management, operation analysis and/or sales, preferred
We are proud to offer a competitive wage and benefit package to include:
- Medical, prescription and dental insurance with 100% employer paid premiums
- 401(k) with base and matching contributions/defined benefit pension plan
- Holistic wellness program
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement