Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Senior Manager, Project Development
Location: Remote until office reopens then Nashville, TN
Overview: This position will provide business development, development, construction, and financing support activities. This will require coordination with the Business Development, Finance, and Operations teams to facilitate project needs including: site selection, site acquisition, due diligence, title search and procurement, entitlements, environmental permitting, local and state jurisdictional permitting, project development budgets, tax abatement agreements, mineral procurement, securing rights-of-way and any other real estate rights in support of the development of a project.
- Develop a pipeline of solar and land assets to support the Business Development pipeline in the TVA and TVA LPC market
- Manage all projects in a market including preparing individual projects until they reach the construction and financing phase, including:, site selection, survey, geotechnical investigations, preliminary layout, interconnection studies, easements, environmental assessment, mineral title and title diligence, permitting, and tax abatements. This work includes working with Senior Management and the Executive Team to identify and develop business opportunities to acquire or develop new power facilities in TVA territory
- Track Business Development activity in TVA and LPC markets, develop a strategy for prioritizing the Business Development’s changing needs on a regular basis.
- Participate in or lead due diligence of projects, as appropriate. These tasks include ensuring each site has been vetted for environmental, interconnection, mineral title and title procurement, permitting, and financial constraints. The vetting process will lead to a recommendation on the viability of a site for Executive review.
- Communicates effectively and responsibly with vendors and partners.
- Prioritizes work in order to meet project goals including deadlines, cost targets and project schedules.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining project records.
- Works as a team player with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Represent the organization professionally with landowners, vendors, utilities, local officials, and other project stakeholders.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reporting: This position reports to Director, Project Development
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably In Energy/Land Management or equivalent; additional educational qualifications such as PMP or advanced degree considered
- Experience: 5-7 years of work experience in renewable development, real estate, or other related equivalent experience.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and the position title to email@example.com