The Project Coordinator will be engaged in a fast-paced and innovative organization with a high performing team. They will be responsible for assisting the Development & Construction teams with smooth internal operations and successful execution of project pipelines. The ideal candidate for this role will be one who enjoys implementing and improving organizational processes. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced setting where no two days are exactly the same. The Project Coordinator brings order to chaos, enjoys working with team members across multiple business units, and ensures that SunShare’s project portfolio monitoring and reporting is accurate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
This position will work closely with Project Manager while supporting the development of current and future project pipelines. This position will play a critical role in ensuring that SunShare achieves project milestones and pipeline goals.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to provide accurate project data and document deliverables related to all project gates (site control, permitting, interconnection, construction documents, etc.).
- Support due diligence efforts on an as-needed basis by creating and managing necessary data rooms and supporting checklist efforts throughout transactions.
- Work closely with Project and Development Managers on the submission of application materials to utility programs; support with Quality Assurance of submitted application materials to ensure expedited and accurate applications.
- Monitor and track project status for all project applications; manage data entry and tracking for the same; support the Project Manager and Director of Development in creating reporting for all project applications with an eye towards accuracy and audience.
- Monitor and track prospect status for all land development efforts; manage and support data entry and tracking for the same; support the Project Manager and Director of Development in creating reporting for all prospects with an eye towards accuracy and audience.
- Assist the VP of Project Operations and the Project Manager with tracking project schedules for all projects by performing data entry from land development status, interconnection status, permitting status, construction status, and cost / spend status on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with improving SunShare’s project management tools, templates, and project schedules to drive and measure project timelines, cost, and overall success.
- Support Development and Project Managers on an as-needed basis with research, data entry, reporting, document control, process improvement, etc.
- Support Development Managers with Land Use Permitting efforts on an as-needed basis by providing document control, project information, county and state-specific research, etc.
- Manage communication and requests from SunShare’s Development team to SunShare’s Marketing team; prepare draft collateral for review by Marketing on an as-needed basis.
- 1 – 2 years professional experience as a project coordinator preferred.
- PMP certification preferred, but not required.
- A desire to grow within the solar or renewable energy field strongly preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google Suite.
- Proficiency using Smartsheet, Salesforce, and Google Earth a plus.
- Proficiency using ArcGIS an even greater plus.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Professional, friendly, curious, energetic team player
- Tenacity and a positive mental attitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salary Range: $50,000 – $65,000 annually.
- Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance benefits with up to 100% of premiums covered by the company, company sponsored disability coverage, company sponsored life insurance coverage, eligibility to participate in a 401(k) plan, eligibility to participate in SunShare’s stock option plan, and a generous paid time off policy.
- A complete list of all the benefits offered at SunShare may be provided upon request.
Qualified applicants should email resume and cover letter to Human Resources at HR@mysunshare.com.