MISSION OF ROLE:
As part of a dynamic and growing team, the Customer Operations Director will have the opportunity to implement operational excellence and take the country’s first and oldest community solar customer management platform to the next level. Working with business subject matter experts, you will assist with implementing strategic plans, track and monitor milestones for success, and identify and implement improvements to deliver and maintain a simple and straightforward customer experience for subscribers and internal and external stakeholders. You will create and augment systems, processes, and automation within Salesforce and SmartSheets, and their connected tools and systems. You will lead SunShare’s conversion from Salesforce Classic to Lightning, including facilitating user adoption, and manage the operational deliverables for the sales and marketing team. Your role will be integral to building and maintaining SunShare’s subscriber base, and making the world a cleaner, brighter place!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead customer-focused campaigns in the areas of subscriber acquisition and management, landowner outreach, and other outside facing campaigns
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation, and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as necessary
- Develop and implement reporting tools necessary to analyze sales and marketing KPI performance and facilitate technical and process improvements to deliver cost and time efficiencies
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on technical project status and changes
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors – as needed to execute projects
- Handle all Salesforce and cloud integration administrative functions including user account maintenance, security profile updates, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Analyze and improve existing automations including workflows, processes, and deployment methodology
- Support integrating Salesforce to other IT systems, reporting tools, and data sources. Perform data uploads as needed
- Coordinate with business function teams on evaluation, scope, and completion of new project development requests
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
SPECIFIC REQUIRMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a project manager
- True passion to grow in a renewable energy career path and a desire to learn business operations skills beyond Salesforce development
- Desire to identify opportunities to add value in the role and develop your career path
- Both Classic and Lightning Experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Strong understanding and experience with Apex, triggers, workflow rules, process builders, REST APIs, JSON, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality, including integrations with WordPress, Zapier, etc.
- Strong data management abilities
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong process orientation, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve goals
Qualified applicants should email resume and cover letter to Human Resources at HR@mysunshare.com.
Salary Range: $80-95K annually