Compensation: Training Pay, base pay and Excellent Commissions
Employment type: full-time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a conviction for clean energy? Are you persistent, likable, and resilient? Do you desire to earn a good bit of money and have a good time at it? If you answered yes to these questions and you are enthusiastic, and highly motivated to work in a growing green industry, then we want you now to join a major Colorado solar energy company that is growing in Glenwood Springs, Rifle and New Castle.
We are looking for a results driven retail Store Manager and lead solar salesperson to be responsible for the overall store management and manage a small salesforce. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Management of new physical store location and recruiting new salespeople
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Create customized energy management packages to satisfy customer’s needs.
- Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.