Ensight Energy Consulting is an engineering and management consulting firm offering an array of technical expertise and providing project management, engineering services and technical advisory services to the power, energy, and renewable energy industries. We are seeking an Environmental
Consultant to join our team! The position is based in Denver, CO; however, we will consider remote candidates. As an Environmental Consultant, you will support Ensight Energy and our clients in review of environmental compliance, land permitting and regulations for renewable energy projects.
- Review and evaluate local, state and federal permits and licenses required for the construction and operation of renewable energy projects.
- Conduct due diligence reviews and environmental risk assessments for renewable energy projects. • Evaluate key permits and applicable environmental regulations to assess the project’s ability to meet and maintain permit compliance.
- Prepare and/or review technical due diligence reports relating to the environmental and permitting status, risk assessment, regulations and requirements.
- Assist interdisciplinary teams in tracking environmental rules and regulations. • Ensure adherence to client’s Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs.
- Degree in engineering, environmental science or related field
- Prior experience in environmental engineering, regulatory and compliance for renewable energy projects
- GIS experience
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
Ensight Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites all interested parties to apply. Learn more by visiting us at http://ensightenergyllc.com/ If interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com