Ensight Energy Consulting is a management consulting firm offering an array of technical expertise and providing project management, engineering services and technical advisory services to the power, energy, and renewable energy industries. We are seeking an Energy Efficiency Program Manager to join our team! The Energy Efficiency Program Manager position is a part-time opportunity and based in Denver, CO. The program manager You will be responsible for advising Ensight Energy’s clients on energy efficiency, renewable energy, and energy resilience projects.
- Determine energy use and GHG emissions in residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. • Conduct energy audits.
- Verify energy efficiency measure installation, install metering equipment, and/or collect relevant data.
- Identify, implement, verify, and monitor energy conservation measures.
- Support energy planning, including development of energy management plan. • Provide energy training and support awareness initiatives.
- Develop building energy models and conduct design reviews.
- Assist interdisciplinary teams.
- Develop report documenting energy efficiency solutions.
- Ensure adherence to client’s Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs.
- Degree in engineering, science, finance, or related field
- Prior experience with commercial buildings and energy efficiency
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License • Must have authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
Ensight Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites all interested parties to apply. Learn more by visiting us at http://ensightenergyllc.com/
Please be sure to include Energy Efficiency Project Manager in the subject line.