The Customer Support Manager will be part of a Regional Sales Crew team.
The Regional Sales Crew team aspires to:
- Create partnerships with new customers and support our existing customers’ growth and success
- Understand the customers’ needs in order to leverage the right elements of the BayWa value prop to the situation
- Consistently be the best distribution partner, and find ways to increase the value delivered to customers all the time
The Customer Support Manager has one primary value stream of customers – This role is focused on supporting our customers through delivering on our value proposition.
This role aspires to….
- Build relationships of trust with our customers in collaboration with Sales Managers and other team members through open communication.
- Drive the quality of the customer experience to be of the highest level possible.
- Create extreme transparency for customers throughout the order processing journey.
- Proactively and accurately support customer needs.
The Customer Support Manager does this by –
Account Management and Relationship Building
- Reinforce partnerships with Solar Installers and effectively communicate and deliver upon BayWa r.e.’s value proposition, including how it connects to company policies, strategies, and business approach.
- Support customer accounts in collaboration with Regional Sales Crew and internal teams in all aspects of the customer experience including pipeline and credit planning, being a trusted resource, and setting and delivering upon customer expectations.
Transaction & Logistics Support
- Work with Regional Sales Crew teammates in processing and managing orders to ensure their accuracy.
- Plan, schedule and manage the procurement and supply process for all customer orders.
- Ensure in-transit shipments are on track to deliver on time and in full, and managing customer returns process.
Teamwork and Collaboration
Demonstrate collaboration through prioritizing the team’s success, learning how to help the team succeed, and learning from the team to help yourself succeed.
We believe that effective collaboration drives our ability to deliver results for our customers. When teams work collaboratively, they bring their best ideas to the table, they learn from the experiences of others, and they solve problems better. Ultimately, this contributes to an excellent customer experience, a healthy working environment, and success for our organization.
Exhibited behaviors of the ideal candidate:
- Growth – You are an engine of personal growth – both yours and others; you are engaged in being the best version of yourself you can be; you help others be the best version of themselves they can be.
- Team Player – You prioritize the success of the company.
- Straight Talk – You are kind and direct; you tell people how they can improve in ways that they can hear and internalize; you take input well and turn it into fuel for your own growth.
- Open-Mindedness – You challenge your own assumptions and recognize your biases and mental models; you are open to seeing things in new ways and from others’ points of view.
- Partnership – You balance the needs of our organizations and our customers’ or vendors’ needs. Your actions set and fulfill clear expectations; you build trust.
- Able to legally work in the U.S.
- Technically and digitally competent
We strive to offer progressive benefits to our employees. We believe that our employees and our culture are the foundation of the work that we do.
- Base salary with monthly team bonus potential. We are an organization that works together as a team to achieve our goals.
- 401k with match
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of paid family leave (maternity and paternity)