BayWa’s Regional Account Manager-Southeast (RAM-SE) is a remote position that can be located anywhere within Florida or the Southeast. The RAM-SE works with the Southeast Regional Sales Crew to bring our value proposition to life for solar installers.
About BayWa r.e.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC (BayWa r.e.) is dedicated to supporting local, independent installers — the foundation of a robust and healthy solar industry. We offer best-in-class products coupled with unrivaled customer support and a growing suite of services aimed at helping installation companies run more efficiently.
For our employees, the tangible value in our company comes from the growth opportunities available to those with initiative and curiosity. We believe that the work is the boss: figure out what needs to get done and then it’s all hands-on deck.
We are a company that believes culture is our backbone. Want to get to know us better? Check out our e-magazine, Solar Review.
The Regional Sales Crew team aspires to:
- Create partnerships with new customers and support our existing customers’ growth and success.
- Understand the customers’ needs in order to leverage the right elements of the BayWa value prop to the situation.
- Consistently be the best distribution partner and find ways to increase value delivered to customers all the time.
The RAM-SE works within the Regional Sales Crew and has one primary value stream customer. This role focuses on being a valuable resource to PV installer customers and prospects in the planning, procurement, and fulfillment of their PV equipment needs. This role aspires to….
- Build relationships of trust with our customers in collaboration other team members through open communication.
- Drive the quality of the customer experience to be of the highest level possible.
- Create extreme transparency for customers throughout the order processing journey.
- Proactively and accurately support customer needs.
The RAM-SE does this by:
Sales and Account Management
- Reinforce partnerships with Solar Installers and effectively communicate and deliver upon BayWa r.e.’s value proposition, including how it connects to company policies, strategies, and business approach.
- Develop and manage an account base to achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Manage customer expectations and assist in their planning and procurement by communicating inventory availability, sales programs, terms and conditions, and company policies.
Develop and Grow Book of Business
- Research, contact, qualify and develop Prospects and Leads across the territory. This includes calls, visits, emails, networking and more in proportion to the recipients preferred method of contact.
- Implement and continually improve the effectiveness of consistent sales processes, approaches, tools, and metrics to maximize opportunity conversion and forecasting accuracy.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of solar-electric (PV) systems and components, a strong understanding of the PV industry, and a strong understanding of installer business models.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Demonstrate collaboration through prioritizing the team’s success, learning how to help the team succeed, and learning from the team to help yourself succeed.
- We believe that effective collaboration drives our ability to deliver results for our customers. When teams work collaboratively, they bring their best ideas to the table, they learn from the experiences of others, and they solve problems better. Ultimately, this contributes to an excellent customer experience, a healthy working environment, and success for our organization.
Exhibited behaviors of the ideal candidate:
- Growth – You are an engine of personal growth – both yours and others’; you are engaged in being the best version of yourself you can be; you help others be the best version of themselves they can be.
- Team Player – You prioritize the success of the company.
- Straight Talk – You are kind and direct; you tell people how they can improve in ways that they can hear and internalize; you take input well and turn it into fuel for your own growth.
- Open Mindedness – You challenge your own assumptions and recognize your biases and mental models; you are open to seeing things in new ways and from others’ points of view.
- Partnership – You balance the needs of our organizations and our customers’, or vendors’ needs. Your actions set and fulfill clear expectations; you build trust.
- Able to legally work in the U.S.
- Based in Florida or in the Southeast
- Previous sales experience
- Technically and digitally competent
We strive to offer progressive benefits to our employees. We believe that our employees and our culture are the foundation of the work that we do.
- Base salary with monthly team bonus potential. We are an organization that works together as a team to achieve our goals.
- 401k with match
- Health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- 12 weeks of paid family leave (maternity and paternity)
BayWa operates in accordance with CCPA regulations. Click here to see BayWa’s CCPA job applicant disclosure.
BayWa r.e. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to genetic characteristics or information, race, color, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.