Experienced in PV: Electrician or NABCEP Certified Foreman/woman Position:
This foreman/woman position includes PV system installations, both residential and commercial, including battery backup.
Experience And Training Preferred For This Position:
- NABCEP Professional Certification in PV installations.
- Licensed electrician.
- Must have most of own tools, and own truck preferred, but not required.
- PV installation experience including acting as foreman, scheduling, communicating and coordinating with customers, inspectors, salespeople, suppliers and office people.
- Training and experience in solar electric and batteries.
- Significant general construction experience.
- Good, friendly and sensitive communication skills, including between jobsite and office.
- Word and some computer drawing training and experience.
- OSHA training and experience
- A college degree would be helpful, especially in solar electric or a related field.
- Able to present invoices and collect payments from customers
- Able to cooperate with and work closely with RMSWI staff so that problems are professionally addressed with input from the foreman, project manager, company owner and customers.
- A strong desire to focus on solar as a profession.
Training for this position will start at $20 – $35 per hour depending on experience, training, tools, and if applicant has a truck.
Start Date: Immediate
Rocky Mountain Solar & Wind, Inc.:
The owner of RMSWI has been a solar contractor for thirty-eight years. RMSWI is a small to medium size business located in Colorado Springs.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com, and call 719-330-3699.