Asset Manager – Solaris Energy – Fort Collins, CO
The Asset Manager plays an integral role in Solaris Energy by assuring that all working assets function at the highest levels possible and that all systems are built according to specifications. The Asset Manager may also assist in construction project management as it will later relate to Asset Manager duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interfacing with multiple monitoring platforms, O&M providers, and EPC contractors to ensure optimal system performance of all Solaris assets.
- Production monitoring of all systems twice a week
- Entering production data into project performance spread sheet
- Reporting to the team during the weekly Asset Management Meeting
- Addressing any ongoing performance related issues
- Addressing any ongoing O&M issues and O&M contracts
- Occasional construction update meetings with EPC contractors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience including 2 years solar asset management and/or PV monitoring experience
- Strong communication skills and personal presentation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in Excel and Word software and Google Drive
- IT and remote data acquisition experience preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
A minimum of three 8-hour days per week in office required. May be occasionally requested to travel nationally as needed.
This position consists of primarily computer and administrative work, however, requires occasional site visits at commercial properties. • Ability to use computers and look at monitors for up to 8 hours per day
Please send your resume to Info@BuildSolaris.com to apply.