Experienced in PV: Electrician or NABCEP Certified Foreman/woman Position:
This foreman/woman position includes PV system installations, both residential and commercial, including battery backup.
Experience And Training Preferred For This Position:
- NABCEP Professional Certification in PV installations.
- Licensed electrician.
- Must have most of own tools, and own truck preferred, but not required.
- PV installation experience including acting as foreman, scheduling, communicating and coordinating with customers, inspectors, sales people, suppliers and office people.
- Training and experience in solar electric and batteries.
- Significant general construction experience.
- Good, friendly and sensitive communication skills, including between jobsite and office.
- Word and some computer drawing training and experience.
- OSHA training and experience
- A college degree would be helpful, especially in solar electric or a related field.
- Able to present invoices and collect payments from customers
- Able to cooperate with and work closely with RMSWI staff so that problems are professionally addressed with input from the foreman, project manager, company owner and customer.
Training for this position will start at $20 – $35 per hour depending on experience, training, tools, and if applicant has a truck.
Start Date: Immediate
Rocky Mountain Solar & Wind, Inc.:
The owner of RMSWI has been a solar contractor for thirty-eight years. RMSWI is a small to medium size business located in Colorado Springs.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call 719-330-3699.