The Transaction Coordinator focuses on (i) coordinating the US transactions where Amp is acquiring projects or assets, (ii) managing Amp’s community solar customers and service providers and (iii) supporting the asset management and legal teams through interaction with Amp’s consultants, brokers, agents and other stakeholders as necessary to meet project requirements. This role maintains regular interaction with internal and external resources to support Amp’s business objectives in the US.
This role reports to the Manager, Transactions and Asset Management.
Community Solar Services
• Act as Amp’s main point of contact for any community solar inquiries from existing customers, either directly or through Amp’s third-party servicing platform.
• Manage Amp’s third-party customer servicing platforms including tracking KPIs and compliance.
• Ensure compliance with all Federal, State, local and Utility codes and requirements for the handling of customer personal information and communications.
• Coordinate all necessary marketing activities and collateral. Asset and Transaction Coordination
• Organize internal and external resources to ensure transactions are executed on time and on budget.
• Manage consultants, brokers, agents, and other third-party stakeholders as necessary to meet operational requirements.
• Minimize Amp’s exposure to risk on all transactions.
• Assist in developing, training, and implementing standardized processes to streamline functions related to asset management.
• Coordinate the US Group data management in the Denver office.
• Manage the Amp brand assets and guidelines for the Denver location.
• Support legal tasks as needed.
• Cultivate positive business relationships. Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two (2) or more year’s progressive experience in administrative roles.
• Experience with customer service, data warehousing and project coordination.
• Experience working with sensitive and personally identifiable information.
• Legal eligibility to work in the United States and travel through the US and Canada.
Please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to HR at HR@amp.energy with this subject line: Application for Transaction Coordinator, USA – Your Full Name. Applications will be assessed as received and the position filled once a suitable candidate has been identified. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. AMP Solar Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.