Post Date: June 1, 2018
Job Title: Manager Project Analysis Team
Location: Denver, CO
To Apply: You can apply online here
This position offers an exciting opportunity to build and lead an internal team to support the company as it grows. This individual will work with sales, legal, finance, engineering, and construction to accelerate the sales process, manage risk, develop financial models, and deliver compelling client proposals. This position supports both the company headquarters and regional offices, with projects in development throughout the country. This is an exciting, fast paced industry requiring smarts and motivation to succeed. Microgrid is a triple bottom line company, measuring success not just by profits, but also by how we care for our employees and the environment.
Skills & Qualifications
Strong experience in project finance and a technical background in solar is required. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, learn quickly, and work as part of a team. Ability to multi-task and coordinate with multiple departments to develop and vet financial models and proposals to assist in project acquisition.
- Financial acumen– Create financial models to analyze and communicate the financial benefits of solar investments. Calculate electrical usage and savings, rebates, tax incentives, etc.
- Leadership– Build and manage a project analysis team to support the company as it grows.
- Technical aptitude – Understanding of solar design and costs. Utilize solar design software, work with financial models and use scheduling software. High aptitude in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly with Excel.
- Develop Proposals– Produce professional sales proposals and formal RFP submissions, compiling relevant data in a clear and concise manner. Also may include utility and rebate applications, contract preparation and initial solar design work.
- Research- Proactively research federal, state and utility incentive programs to understand eligibility requirements and calculate savings as applicable.
- Learn- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Compensation & Benefits
Microgrid is a triple-bottom-line company that focuses on our people as our most valuable resource. Microgrid has an outstanding benefits package that gets better every year. Upon completing the probationary period, the qualified candidate can expect enrollment in Microgrid’s health insurance, four weeks of paid vacation, 401(k) match, and other benefits.
Base Salary to be determined in accordance with level of experience.