Post Date: May 16, 2018
Job Title: Renewables Marketing Assistant Job
Location: Denver, CO
To Apply: Apply Here
Do you want to start your career at a leading energy company with lots of room to grow? If you’re ready to work hard in an environment where you’ll be challenged, respected, and encouraged to develop your skills and talents, an entry-level job at Xcel Energy is your first step.
We are seeking an energetic marketing professional to assist with implementing customer solutions, application processing, data reporting, and customer support for our Colorado solar programs, helping to ensure the customer experience is well executed across a wide variety of touch points and channels. This position will support the Program Managers in planning and implementing a portfolio of solar programs including marketing activities and operational functions.
- Support multiple Product Portfolio Managers while becoming familiar with specific products and assisting in all aspects of product management including: coordinating creation and revision of literature, invoice processing and tracking, identifying and solving process issues, forecasting achievements and tracking budget detail. Product planning including developing and monitoring the success of plans.
- Coordinate special marketing projects upon request including: organizing and participating in special promotions, trade shows, seminars, training presentations, and customer and vendor visits/presentations.
- Create, build and maintain relationships that enhance performance of business unit, including sales team and vendor relations. Support product sales through providing information and problem resolution for sales team and vendors. Administer vendor contracts.
- Maintain database reports needed to support sales and marketing efforts (new prospects, tracking sales activity).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Marketing experience
- Customer Service experience
- SalesForce.com experience