Posting Date: August 30, 2016
Job Title: Installer
To Apply: Submit Resume & Cover Letter
Location: 1501 Lee Hill Dr. #24, Boulder, CO 80304
Reports to: Lead Installer
Installers are responsible for the hands-on installation of solar electric systems. Duties include planning and completing installation, managing inventory and shop organization, maintaining equipment, and interacting with clients. Installers should be competent with hand-tools and power tools, physically fit, capable of working in all weather conditions, detail-oriented, hard-working, and passionate about solar.
- Install on time per budgeted hours
- PV System Layout, Racking/Module Installation and DC Wiring
- Manage inventory and order materials for upcoming installations.
- Assist Lead Installer in planning installation schedule; organize, fabricate, and load all materials for a job prior to departure .
- Interface with clients and prospects.
- Organize and clean shop; maintain company equipment including vehicles.
- Participate in company meetings and events.
- Installers may be asked to assist other departments and share any knowledge or skills they have.
- Full set of hand tools
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: High School or Equivalent Diploma
Training Requirements: Working towards NABCEP Certification; SunPower University
Knowledge Requirements: E-mail and internet usage, hand and power tools, construction, OSHA standards and working knowledge of NEC.
Experience: Solar, construction trades, framing, engineering
Applicants should submit resumes and cover letters to HR@solarips.com